This qualification is designed for people who are looking to gain a basic understanding and practical knowledge of Microsoft Office applications. It provides the skills and knowledge needed to progress to the next level of learning in IT user skills or any subject where basic IT skills are required, such as administration.
This qualification will be right for you if:
• You want to develop a basic understanding of using Microsoft Office applications.
• You are thinking about further learning in IT or a subject where basic IT skills are required.
• You are employed and want to develop your existing skills for career progression.
• You are unemployed and would like to develop your IT user skills to help improve your prospects of getting a job.
• You are looking for formal recognition of your IT skills and knowledge.
Choose 3 units from the following:
• Word Processing
Please note: These ECDL Level 1 units can also be studied as single unit qualifications. We also offer the opportunity to enrol on a free taster course in any of the subjects listed. A taster course enables you to try out the materials, gain knowledge and confidence before enrolling on a qualification.
We offer a flexible learning style to fit around other commitments. Learn at your own pace, at times to suit you, in a relaxed and friendly environment with support from our qualified and experienced tutors. We also offer distance learning to allow you to fit study in around busy lifestyles.
You must be aged 19+ the previous August, a resident in the UK/EU for 3 years or longer and hold a Level 1 qualification in Literacy.
Online assessment for each unit.
Course fee: £250.
Single unit price: £90
Full or partial concessions available depending on your personal circumstances.
Please contact for further details
tel: 01522 876258
or email firstname.lastname@example.org