Britain is a culturally diverse nation that respects and values the differences in people. Companies are legally required to follow a set of practices to ensure discrimination is eradicated and expectations are equally met. A good understanding of the wide-ranging legislation is essential in creating a work place that is centred on fairness, dignity and respect.
• Achieve a nationally recognised Level 2 qualification
• Evidence your competency to employers
• Further your personal and professional development
• Learn at a time that suits you without having to attend college
• Improve your understanding of current legislation and the key principles surrounding equality and diversity
Course Content (Units):
1. Equality and diversity in society
2. Equality and diversity in the community
3. Equality and diversity in the workplace
This course is available in several learning styles:
• Fully online
• Online assessment – work through workbook and submit answers online
• Paper based – complete workbooks and return to the college
There are no formal entry requirements but this course is ideal for anyone wishing to have an understanding of Equalty and Diversity. You must be 19 or older on the first day of the course, be living in the UK on the first day of your course, and have lived in the UK, the Channel Islands or the Isle of Man for 3 years immediately before this.
Login or Register
Please login to apply online. Once logged in, you can part-save your applications, view your past applications, see the status of your applications and make future applications faster. Once you have been made an offer of a college place, you will also be able to enrol via this portal.
Already registered? Login using this form.
Not registered? Register using this form.