There were an estimated 5.5 million private sector businesses in the UK at the start of 2016. Despite the recent economic difficulties, the trend has been steadily increasing in the business population. Today’s global economy brings with it a wealth of new markets, shrinking profit margins and increasing operational expenses; the need for good business administration has never been greater.
• Achieve a nationally recognised Level 2 qualification
• Evidence your competency to employers
• Further your personal and professional development
• Learn at a time that suits you without the need to attend college
• Gain relevant skills, knowledge and understanding, leading to improved experience for those using your services
Course Content (Units):
1. Principles of providing administrative services
2. Principles of business document production and information management
3. Understand communication in a business environment
4. Understand employer organisations
5. Understand how to develop working relationships with colleagues
6. Understand how to carry out business administration tasks
7. Understand how to prepare text
This course is available in several learning styles:
• Fully online
• Online assessment – work through workbook and submit answers online
• Paper based – complete workbooks and return to the college
There are no formal entry requirements but this course is ideal for anyone wishing to pursue a career in the Business Sector.You must be 19 or older on the first day of the course, be living in the UK on the first day of your course, and have lived in the UK, the Channel Islands or the Isle of Man for 3 years immediately before this.
Login or Register
Please login to apply online. Once logged in, you can part-save your applications, view your past applications, see the status of your applications and make future applications faster. Once you have been made an offer of a college place, you will also be able to enrol via this portal.
Already registered? Login using this form.
Not registered? Register using this form.