In order to have a truly successful business, you need to provide good customer service. It is believed that 96% of unhappy customers don’t ever complain; however, 91% of those simply leave and never come back. The main reason for customer churn is not price but bad customer service. Handling a business’s issues in a professional and courteous manner is an essential day-to-day task.
• Achieve a nationally recognised Level 2 qualification
• Further your personal and professional development
• Learn at a time that suits you without having to attend college
• Improve your understanding of how to successfully handle complaints
• Reduce the risk of complaints
Course Content (Units):
1. Principles of customer service and delivery
2. Understand customers
3. Understand employer organisations
4. Understand how to communicate with customers
5. Understand how to handle customer information
6. Understand how to resolve problems and deliver customer service to challenging customers
7. Understand how to develop customer relationships
This course is available in several learning styles:
• Fully online
• Online assessment – work through workbook and submit answers online
• Paper based – complete workbooks and return to the college
There are no formal entry requirements but this course is ideal for anyone wishing to pursue a career in the service sector. This course is funded through the College’s Adult Education Budget. You must be 19 or older on the first day of the course, be living in the UK on the first day of your course, and have lived in the UK, the Channel Islands or the Isle of Man for 3 years immediately before this.
Login or Register
Please login to apply online. Once logged in, you can part-save your applications, view your past applications, see the status of your applications and make future applications faster. Once you have been made an offer of a college place, you will also be able to enrol via this portal.
Already registered? Login using this form.
Not registered? Register using this form.