Lincoln College Open Day
01 May, 2019 – 4:30pm - 8:00pm
Strong team leadership is essential for providing guidance, direction and instruction within a group and inevitably leads to more effective teamwork and more motivated employees. Being able to manage a team effectively is critical in the current job market, where employee productivity and team outcomes are closely monitored.
• Achieve a nationally recognised Level 2 qualification
• Further your personal and professional development
• Learn at a time that suits you without having to attend college
• Understand the importance of clear communication
Course Content (Units):
1. Principles of team leading
2. Understand business
3. Understand how to communicate work-related information
4. Understand how to manage performance and conflict in the workplace
5. Principles of equality and diversity in the workplace
6. Understand how to develop working relationships with colleagues
7. Understand health and safety procedures in the workplace
8. Understand how to develop and deliver a presentation
This course is available in several learning styles:
• Paper based – complete workbooks and return to the college
• Flipbook – online PDF workbook
There are no formal entry requirements but this course is ideal for anyone wishing to pursue a career in the Business Sector. You must be 19 or older on the first day of the course (born before 01/09/1998), be living in the UK on the first day of your course, and have lived in the UK, the Channel Islands or the Isle of Man for 3 years immediately before this.
Continued on line assessment throughout the course. You will be expected to complete and submit units on a regular basis.