Successful candidates will be able to:
• Understand what a database is and how it is organised and operated.
• Create a simple database and view the database content in various modes.
• Create a table, define and modify fields and their properties; enter and edit data in a table.
• Sort and filter a table or form; create, modify and run queries to retrieve specific information from a database.
• Understand what a form is and create a form to enter, modify and delete records and data in records.
• Create routine reports and prepare outputs ready for distribution.
We offer a flexible learning style to fit around other commitments. Learn at your own pace, at times to suit you, in a relaxed and friendly environment with support from our qualified and experienced tutors. We also offer distance learning to allow you to fit study in around busy lifestyles.
Full or partial concessions available depending on your personal circumstances.
Please contact for further details
tel: 01522 876258
or email email@example.com