This course is a level 3 single unit qualification that is designed for people who are looking to gain an advanced level of understanding and capability in the use of Microsoft Access. Understand key database concepts and use a relational database application to create an advanced database structure and outputs.
The course syllabus covers how to:
• Understand key concepts of database development and usage.
• Create a relational database using advanced table creation features and complex relationships between tables.
• Design and use queries to create a table, update, delete and append data. Refine queries using wildcards, parameters and calculations.
• Use controls and sub forms to enhance forms and improve functionality.
• Create report controls to perform calculations. Create sub reports and enhance report presentation.
• Enhance productivity by working with macros and use linking and importing features to integrate data.
We offer a flexible learning style to fit around other commitments. Learn at your own pace, at times to suit you, in a relaxed and friendly environment with support from our qualified and experienced tutors. We also offer distance learning to allow you to fit study in around busy lifestyles.
You must be aged 19+ the previous August, a resident in the UK/EU for 3 years or longer and hold a Level 1 qualification in Literacy and Numeracy.
A mandatory ICT diagnostic is required for this level which will determine if this is a suitable course of study for you.
Course fee: £345
Please contact for further details
tel: 01522 876258
or email firstname.lastname@example.org