The course syllabus covers how to:
• Understand key concepts of database development and usage.
• Create a relational database using advanced table creation features and complex relationships between tables.
• Design and use queries to create a table, update, delete and append data. Refine queries using wildcards, parameters and calculations.
• Use controls and sub forms to enhance forms and improve functionality.
• Create report controls to perform calculations. Create sub reports and enhance report presentation.
• Enhance productivity by working with macros and use linking and importing features to integrate data.
We offer a flexible learning style to fit around other commitments. Learn at your own pace, at times to suit you, in a relaxed and friendly environment with support from our qualified and experienced tutors. We also offer distance learning to allow you to fit study in around busy lifestyles.
A mandatory ICT diagnostic is required for this level which will determine if this is a suitable course of study for you.
Please contact for further details
tel: 01522 876258
or email firstname.lastname@example.org