This course is a level 3 single unit qualification that is designed for people who are looking to gain an advanced level of understanding and capability in the use of Microsoft PowerPoint. Understand presentation planning and design considerations and use the presentation application to produce advanced presentation outputs.
The course syllabus covers how to:
• Understand target audience and venue considerations in presentation planning.
• Create and modify templates and format slide backgrounds.
• Enhance a presentation using built-in drawing and image tools.
• Apply advanced chart formatting features and create and edit diagrams.
• Insert movies and sound and apply built-in animation features.
• Use linking, embedding, importing and exporting features to integrate data.
• Work with custom slide shows, apply slide show settings, and control a slide show.
We offer a flexible learning style to fit around other commitments. Learn at your own pace, at times to suit you, in a relaxed and friendly environment with support from our qualified and experienced tutors. We also offer distance learning to allow you to fit study in around busy lifestyles.
Literacy and Numeracy at Level 1
L2 IT qualification
You must be:
aged 19+ on 31/08/17
resident in the UK/EU for 3 years or longer
A mandatory ICT diagnostic is required for this level which will determine if this is a suitable course of study for you.
Course fee: £345