Our colleges at Lincoln, Newark and Gainsborough are great places to study, with outstanding facilities, a great reputation and excellent teaching and learning.
We have an impressive range of courses, full and part-time, and apprenticeships to suit your career plans; and the best part for you is that they are COMPLETELY FREE!*
Speak to our Careers and Guidance Team who will be able to help you decide what option is the best one for you.
*Study is cost-free for school leavers aged 16-18.
These are more practical, career-focused courses; lots of the teaching is through project work and most include a work placement.
There are a wide range of vocational courses; these include BTECs, First Diplomas, National Qualifications and National Vocational Qualifications (NVQs).
The vocational qualifications option will appeal to students who:
- Are interested in progressing to university or higher-level studies
- Want to gain qualifications that are nationally recognised
- Have an interest in a particular vocational sector
- Are keen to learn new things with a more practical approach
- Are inquisitive, persistent, flexible and able to transfer their knowledge and skills from one situation to another
- Are keen to develop their research and report writing skills.
Get on-the-job training and earn whilst you learn with an apprenticeship.
Apprenticeships are a great way to get into the workplace and learn on the job; you will complete a qualification alongside your employment.
They are available in a wide range of industries, such as Dental Nursing, Beauty Therapy, Accountancy and Retail, in addition to the traditional trade-based sectors of Construction and Engineering.
We offer a wide range of apprenticeships that offer high-quality training as well as on-the-job experience.
Get free and impartial careers advice
Arrange a chat with our Guidance Team for comprehensive careers and welfare information, advice and guidance.
01522 876000Find out more
Find a Course
Just drop in any Wednesday between 10.00am - 7.00pm.