The course syllabus covers how to:
• Apply advanced formatting options such as conditional formatting and customised number formatting and handle worksheets.
• Use functions such as those associated with logical, statistical, financial and mathematical operations.
• Create charts and apply advanced chart formatting features.
• Work with tables and lists to analyse, filter and sort data. Create and use scenarios.
• Validate and audit spreadsheet data.
• Enhance productivity by working with named cell ranges, macros and templates.
• Use linking, embedding and importing features to integrate data.
• Collaborate on and review spreadsheets. Apply spreadsheet security features.
We offer a flexible learning style to fit around other commitments. Learn at your own pace, at times to suit you, in a relaxed and friendly environment with support from our qualified and experienced tutors. We also offer distance learning to allow you to fit study in around busy lifestyles.
A mandatory ICT diagnostic is required for this level which will determine if this is a suitable course of study for you.
Please contact for further details
tel: 01522 876258
or email email@example.com