This course is a level 3 single unit qualification that covers high level IT user skills in word processing. It is designed for people who are looking to gain an advanced level of understanding and capability in the use of Microsoft Word.
The course syllabus covers how to:
• Apply advanced text, paragraph, column and table formatting. Convert text to a table and vice versa.
• Work with referencing features like footnotes, endnotes and captions. Create tables of contents, indexes and cross-references.
• Enhance productivity by using fields, forms and templates.
• Apply advanced mail merge techniques and work with automation features like macros.
• Use linking and embedding features to integrate data.
• Collaborate on and review documents. Work with master documents and subdocuments. Apply document security features.
• Work with watermarks, sections, and headers and footers in a document.
We offer a flexible learning style to fit around other commitments. Learn at your own pace, at times to suit you, in a relaxed and friendly environment with support from our qualified and experienced tutors. We also offer distance learning to allow you to fit study in around busy lifestyles.
You must hold a Level 2 IT qualification, be aged 19+ the previous August, a resident in the UK/EU for 3 years or longer and hold a Level 1 qualification in Literacy.
A mandatory ICT diagnostic is required for this level which will determine if this is a suitable course of study for you.
Course fee: £345
Please contact for further details
tel: 01522 876258
or email firstname.lastname@example.org