Virtual open day - Business & Management, Accounting, CIPD and Digital Academy
18 June, 2020 – starting at 5.00pm - 7.00pm
Our IT and digital apprenticeships range from digital marketing to cyber security. Check out the courses below and download the relevant attached document for more information...
|IT, Software, Web and Telecoms Professionals||2||Download|
|IT, Software, Web and Telecoms Professionals||3||Download|
|IT Application Specialist||2||Download|
|IT Application Specialist||3||Download|
|Cyber Security Technologist||4||Download|
Employers with fewer than 50 people working for them will not have to pay the 10% contribution for an apprentice who is aged between:
The Government will pay 100% of he training costs for these individuals, up to the funding band maximum.
All employers will receive £1,000 if at the start of the apprenticeship, if the apprentice is aged between:
This payment will be made to the employer in two equal instalments via the training provider.
You can get help from the Government to pay for apprenticeships training and assessment. The amount you get depends on whether you pay the apprenticeship levy or not. You will pay the apprenticeship levy if you’re an employer with a pay bill over £3 million each year.
If you pay the apprenticeship levy, you’ll receive funds back through the apprenticeship service to spend on training and assessing your apprentices. The Government will add 10% to these funds.
The first step is to sign in or create a new account on the apprenticeship service to fund your apprenticeships. Our staff can help you do this.
Smaller employers that don’t pay the apprenticeship levy, now also need to use the Digital Apprenticeship Service (DAS) to manage their training. You pay 5% towards the cost of training and assessing your apprentice. The Government will pay the rest (95%) directly to us.
We can help you register an account on DAS and even help you run it. Just click here to find out more.